Academy Ethos and Values
Djanogly Strelley Academy is a school that strives to allow all of our users; pupils, parents and staff to become the very best that they can be. It is a school where everyone is recognised, welcomed and respected. We are culturally diverse and believe that everyone has something that can enrich the lives of others. We know that everyone has their own talents, and believe that it is our role to develop them further through high quality teaching experiences and our exciting curriculum.
- Ambition – that everyone within our school holds the same ambition to be the very best that they can be, and the appreciation that this comes through dedication and hard work.
- Inspiration – that everything we do provides inspiration to those in our school, that pupils are inspired to learn through the exciting and engaging curriculum that we provide to support their learning.
- Achievement – that high quality teaching and learning, that meets the needs of individuals, allows our pupils to attain the highest outcomes that they have the potential to reach, and they make the maximum amount of progress that they can during their time at our school.
- Resilience – that pupils develop their skill of resilience - allowing them to face challenges yet have the confidence and self-belief to succeed, not giving in the first time that they face difficulty.
- Partnership – that we communicate effectively; work collaboratively to ensure success for all; provide a welcoming environment that welcomes everyone’s contribution and celebrate similarities and differences in our community.